Thursday, May 6, 2010

Upcoming stuff

On 14 June, I'll have a blog on the Borders site.  They were nice enough to ask me a bunch of questions that I've tried to answer.  I'll be answering questions in the blog comments that day as well, so hopefully people are interested enough to go and visit their site.

In other news, I'm now doing the first revision of my upcoming novella "The Worth of a Sylph".  It'll be featured in the upcoming anthology A MIDWINTER FANTASY, coming out for Christmas.  This is where my editor has had his first comments/revision and I get to answer back with my changes, based on things he's suggested.  Chris is really good at suggesting things that strengthen a story, so I'm having fun tweaking.  Still has a few more back and forths to go though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment