Sunday, March 25, 2012

I've started to edit "The Lord of Winter"

As I say above, I've started to edit "The Lord of Winter". I'm doing the hard copy edit, which I enjoy. This is followed by the type in the changes edit, which I loathe, followed by the read it over a bazillion times, which generally puts me to sleep. Needless to say, this always takes me a while.

Thanks to everyone for your comments on the cover I plan to use. I'll definitely make my name larger. I also plan to tweak the image a bit more (learned some new techniques recently, but the bulk of it will stay the same).

For the interest of anyone that cares, here's the first page of the story, which unintentionally contains all the text that I put in the snippet. This is just to show you how much I edit stuff. It's going to be a wee bit different from what I posted.  >.>


No comments:

Post a Comment