Sunday, April 1, 2012

Alphabet Soup for Sylphs is up!

It's up! It's done! It's available at Smashwords. Woohoo! One project done, way too many to go.

Anyone who's read the original blog posts will notice this book is a lot tighter and cleaner. I did a lot of work editing it and put a forward and afterword on it. So it's worth reading again.

It's located here. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/147366. Since it's just up, it of course has no reviews, so if anyone would like to go and give it one, I'd really appreciate it.

One last note. Thanks to the one sex scene I wrote, I had to post the book with the adult content option enabled. If you have the adult filter on (which seems to be default for the site) you won't see it.

5 comments:

  1. Just downloaded The Soup.
    Thanks LJ. You're cool for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori

    Just a short note from in Winnipeg.
    I have been following your writing career and you do have your own unique style. I have saved a book for Stella so when she is old enough she can read it.

    Best wishes to you and your other half from both of us
    We have 2 grandchildren now. HOw about that.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Just wrote a review for Alphabet Soup on Smashwords. Loved the book! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the Alphabet book on Sunday! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. :) Thanks so much.

    Jim, I see what you did there. :) Everyone, say hi to my favourite uncle.

    ReplyDelete