Sunday, July 22, 2012

I can finally almost say I'm going to be published again!

I've heard from my agent. Amazon is working at getting everything ready to buy Dorchester's assets and once they do, they'll issue new contracts to us authors (I don't promise I'll sign it until I see it, but it already has me getting bigger royalties than Dorchester ever paid me, plus I'd get all the money still owed me).

The four books I have out already will be reprinted and reissued, apparently both as print and as ebooks. The biggest part of it, as far as all of you are concerned, is that once the deal is signed, they want to talk to us about issuing new works. So if I do sign on the dotted line, then HUNTER OF THE SYLPHS and WAR OF THE SYLPHS will very likely be released.

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome news! I hope the contract looks good on your end and things work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait to buy Queen and all the rest when they come out! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! I hope everything works out for you and I would love to read more Sylph books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT Monday morning surprise! All I have to say is YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! And hoping all goes well with the contract. I get almost everything from Amazon these days and they are a smart and efficient company so I can't believe they won't know just how beloved and popular your books are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey =)
    I am from Germany. The third book of the Sylph Series will be released this Friday here (finaly!!), so I was just looking for Book 4 of the series (I'm extremely impatient) and I landed here. After I read that more books are gonna be published I´ve pleased a hole in my knee - not take it literally ;) -
    I find it really annoying that we have to wait so long for the translation of books =(
    I sincerely hope that the following books will appear here. The books have become my absolute favorite ;) I wish you good luck with everything and I would really love to read more of your books
    very nice greeting from germany by Nicki ^^

    ReplyDelete